Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mother's Day

My sister Lyndee and I decided to surprise my mom for mother's day. We had dinner at Melissa's and the kids entertained themselves on the trampoline with the sprinkler. Beware...what they did next for entertainment is a little scary!
...They decided that it would be so fun to make super models out of me and Aunt Lyndee. Madi did make-up, Rylee did hair and McKenna was in charge of nails and accessories. I don't know that I have ever felt more beautiful!
Wa-la! If this doesn't make the cover of Cosmo then that is just messed up. Watch out Tyra Banks... Lyndee and I are about to take the beauty industry by storm! : )

1 comment:

Krebs Krib said...

Ya I KNOW you came down to STG on Mothers Day and didnt even come give me a hug!!!!!!!! LAME!!!! Ya you tried to pul a secret mission, didnt happen my friend!