Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter!

The girls got their faces painted the day before. McKenna has a cute butterfly, and Madi is supposed to look like a bunny, but more like a freaky clown to me. Oh well, she loved it and that is all that matters. : )
You are probably wondering what my girls are sitting under. That would be the shade umbrella they have been begging me to buy from Costco for the last month and a half. Believe it or not, this was their most favorite thing they got for easter. Clothes were a close second, but the candy didn't stand a chance. We loved the picture Grandma Shelley and Papa Steve sent us so they could "be" with us on Easter. Oh how we miss them!
Easter just isn't easter without an easter egg hunt.
What better way to enjoy easter brunch on a blistery warm 65 degree day than in the shade of our most fabulous polka dot umbrella. 
Thank you Grandma Shelley and Papa Steve for our oh-so-sweet easter clothes. Everything fits perfect!

8 comments:

Christan said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! We sure miss you guys!

Krebs Krib said...

Awesome!! Looks like you guys had a super fun Easter! We missed you guys so much, the kids look so stinkin cute for sure!!
Im glad you finally updated woman, I've been dying to hear what you guys have been up to!

Brooke Hill said...

They are all getting so grown up!!!! I cant believe it!!! I really need to come and visit. Where it is that you guys live now??

Krebs Krib said...

LOVE the new background!! Good to catch up with you today!!
So ya, I was on the phone today until 1 pm!!! Called my mom talked to her for an hour and half and then called my dad!! Family catch up day!!!

Unknown said...

I love you guys!

Maren & Danny said...

I have to agree on the freaky clown makeup- spooky! :0) Glad you had such a great Easter & I love the pic with the umbrella on the overcast day :0)

summer said...

Your kids and babe are growing up. I miss seeing you. Give me a ring when you come down next.

Shala said...

I know you probably hear this all the time, but your girls look identical...that is identical to YOU!