Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Playin' In The Rain

What little girl doesn't love to play in the rain. Or have a pillow fight, but my friend Mandy has those pics...oops. We have had a lot of rain lately and the girls LOVE to play in it. Both of them came in sopping wet. If it weren't for Jax I just might have joined them. Maybe next time. : )
What kind of performance would it have been without an audience? Jax sat and watched them the entire time, wishing and waiting for his chance to get big and splash all over his sister's.

9 comments:

Jax said...

Wow he is getting big!! They do that so fast. That is a really cute picture of you looking at him too.

Errin said...

how fun!!! I miss you guys!!

Krebs Krib said...

Nice Work on the BLOG UPDATE!! It's about time slcaker!! LOL jk jk!! I miss those kids!!

Brooke Hill said...

Super cute! Love all the pics! Miss you and love you all!

♥Concerned♥ said...

That pic of you and Jax is SO cute! Miss you guys!

Christan said...

I can't believe how big Jaxon is getting!! Can't wait to meet him this summer! We miss you guys! Can't wait to get all the girl together!

Michelle said...

The girls's pic is so cheezy I love it. They are the cutest. I love the rain too. I am ready for summer though.. Good Job on the Tri. Your a winner in my eyes. Love You

Amanda said...

That is so cute they are getting so big!! It was great seeing you again at the baby shower!

Maren & Danny said...

Too fun! Jax is standing? What? I thought he was still a newborn!
:0)