Friday, February 6, 2009

This is the girls and I just before we went out on our "girls date". And yes they had us strike a pose. They chose to go to Applebee's for lunch and then we went to the big movies and say Inkheart. This was our first outing since Jax was born and it was so fun. I've missed my girls so much and to get that time with them was precious. I am the luckiest mom ever!
Out of the blue, Madi and Kenna decided they were going to play Nativity. Madi is the Angel, Kenna is Mary watching over Jesus ( cabbage patch doll ) wrapped in his "waddling" clothes, the colorful striped head thing is Joseph ( a kangaroo stuffed animal ) and the shepherd is the cat with the other stripes. They even brought me my scriptures so they could enact the story exactly how it goes.
No Madi and Kenna have not joined any runaway hippie groups in a VW van, they just had crazy hair day at school and this is their most beautiful creation. I love the things they come up with!

Here is Jax working on his tan. : ) Of course he is still just a little yellow and some nice sunshine is just the cure for that. Even though it is only 30 degrees outside, it was so warm coming in through the glass door. Jax loved it.

2 comments:

Maren & Danny said...

Jax is getting too big too fast! But he is really starting to look more like the girls. What a cutie! It is cute to see that someone else has had to let their newborn 'sunbathe' in the window. All my kids have had their share of fun in the sun-gotta love jaundice!

P.S. you look like one hot mama already! You go girl!

Unknown said...

Your little Jax is so dang cute. And the girls are beautiful as ever. I gave up on my blog, so you just get random emails. :)