Friday, February 27, 2009






CELINE DION!!! OMG! I had so much fun! It was the first real concert I have ever been too and it was so good. We had really good seats too, I just wish I could have snuck in my good camera. These pics aren't great, but that's all right. Besides the fact that she is a great entertainer, any woman who can perform for two hours, dancing, walking and working all four sides of the stage for 2 hours in 6 inch or higher heels the entire time definitely gets my approval. I could see her quad muscles from where I sat. If any of you get the chance, I highly recommend you go. And call me cuz I probably want to go again! : )

2 comments:

Krebs Krib said...

AHHHHHH!!! So JEALOUS!!! Of course you already know that!! I love her soooo much! Next time we need to go together!! And I'm coming up to see you tomorrow!!! YEAH!!! CAN'T WAIT! LOVE YA!!!!

Jessica said...

No kidding huh? I went to her show twice in Vegas and it was SO AWESOME! Was she there in Salt Lake?