Friday, February 6, 2009

Guess who turned 2 months old today!!! I can't believe how big he has gotten in just 9 short weeks. But this must be a magical mile stone because I got to sleep for a total of 7 hours last night. I haven't slept more than 5 hours in a 24 hour period since he's been born. I feel like a new woman today. I hope it keeps up. Even if it is only once a week, at least I would have one day where I wasn't walking around like a zombie all day.
Of course babies are the cutest when they are sleeping. He just ate and just got out of the tub and just like magic he falls right to sleep. I think it is his favorite time of day. Eventually he does spit out the binky, but he has to be all the way unconscious.
This is one of Jax's favorite places to be. He LOVES chilling in the bathtub. Of course when I take him out it is a whole different story. This week is the first since he has been born that he didn't scream the entire time I did lotion and got him dressed. But I didn't mind so much cause then he always snuggled me extra tight when we were done.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! He is so much bigger than when I saw him in December. And what a cute little man he is!

Krebs Krib said...

He's sooooo cute!!!! I miss that furry little monkey!! I wanna squeeze him!! I miss you guys so much and I can't wait to see you guys! Love you so much!

Margaret said...

what a beautiful baby boy. congratulations you guys. hope all is well up north with you. we are absolutely loving spoiling brittanys new baby girl. am so glad that i found your blog. i will pass it on to Brit. we love you guys.

Shala said...

I love this pic of him in the tub..What a perfect little face. I am so happy for you Kristie, I hope to see you soon.

Jax said...

He is darling! We need to see you guys more.

Brooke Hill said...

Hey is so cute Kristie!!! I am glad that you have a blog, now I can keep up with your cute family!!! Hope all is well, I need to come and visit soon! :)
Say Hi to Ryan and the girls for me!
Love,
Brooke Arbon

Chris n Angie said...

Oh my gosh! he is getting so big. I really want to come up and see him. I hope we can make this weekend work, but I'm still not sure. Love you guys tons!