Wednesday, October 29, 2008



So in case anybody didn't know, my sister Melissa had her baby last month and today was the first day Ryan and I got to meet our new niece. Her name is Gracin Rulene Fox, after DJ's mom. We met up with my sister and her family for a day at the park. The girls were beside themselves with excitement. They hadn't seen Rylee since we moved 3 months ago. Now of course I was a little more excited than he was, but turns out Ryan wouldn't go pick up lunch for us until he had a turn to hold Gracie. I think seeing such a tiny little munchkin gets him excited for what is on the way in his own family . I have to say I was a little worried whether or not he would even remember how to hold a baby seeing as how our girls are 6 years old now, but he handled her like a pro. Gracie curled right up on him and I had to pry her away before I starved to death! : )

After we spent the first half of the day at the Coral Canyon park, we all went to the visitor's center and picked up Granma Nancy and Papa Bill. We went and got ice cream cones and went right back to the Vernon Worthen park this time. The weather was irresistible. There was no way any of us wanted to be inside for 5 seconds. Not to mention the playground is a great distraction when I haven't spent time with my family for a couple of months. No complaining about a little grown up time. : )
Now for all of you who are wondering whether or not I am really pregnant, here is an up close and personal view. Of course, I just love it because Gracie makes all those curves look so much cuter. I don't think I put her down the whole day. It was such a gorgeous day. What a wonderful weekend it turned out to be.

Well if this doesn't end the weekend just right I don't know what would. The girls look so happy and they really missed Rylee. I love when they get together. Sometimes I really wonder if Rylee isn't a triplet that is being raised at a different house. The three of them are so connected. I LOVE IT!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristie, you are so cute pregnant. And the girls are absolutely adorable! It sounds like things are going well. I am happy for you.

Tiffany said...

Yeah for the pregnant picture. You look great! I'm not daring enough yet to put mine on here. I still have 2 1/2 months and already I feel like there's no way I can get any bigger!

Shala said...

I love the pic with her baby next to your belly. That just puts it all in perspectinve. Miss you, too bad we just missed paths up there.

Errin said...

ahhh look at your cute little preg belly! I love it and miss you!

Jessica said...

So, you look great! Time is ticking away. :)

Sawyers Family said...

That is so much fun! where did you guys move? I didn't even know Melissa was pregnant. I guess when you live clear across the country, news travels rather slowly! check us out at www.sawyersfamilynews.blogspot.com
Love,
Jennie

Unknown said...

Cute pics! You look so great!

Karina said...

You're glowing! Pregnancy doesn't look nearly as good on me.

I'm very very excited for your whole family to welcome your new precious baby. I believe babies are healing and so good for everyone of all ages, especially their older siblings.