Saturday, October 4, 2008

If you look to Madi and Kenna's left, that is Emily and Olivia the other set of twins that are in the class. This is the group pic before we went out to do the pinata. Of course being an all girl party, we had to recruit Ben from across the street to even break the pinata. Kinda funny.
Thanks to all our family and friends who sent up birthday cards. The girls were so excited to receive mail. As you can see below, that is the winter wonderland landscape that Ryan and I created last night. No easy task seeing as how Ryan and I never quite see eye to eye on projects like this. I was so proud of us that we went to bed without having gotten mad. Maybe after 9 years you get a little more patient with each other. I have to say that even though it was a GREAT day, it wasn't the same. We love and miss all of you in St George so much! Days like this make it harder to be here, but I know we are where we need to be. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you all!

8 comments:

Errin said...

what a cute party! I bet the girls had so much fun! I can't believe they are 6. where does the time go! Love you and miss you all! :)

Loni said...

SO cute! Happy Birthday girls!!! I love that you pulled together a winter party! You are such a great mom!
Side note: twins Emily and Olivia? thats too crazy (those are our names!!!)

Michelle said...

It really did turn out GREAT.. And I think everyone had an Awesome time. The basement really did look like a winter wonderland, despite what kyla says. I loved it... Good Team work..

T.K. said...

Hey girl I'm glad I found you guys. I hear your expecting that's freakin awesome, your LUCKY wish I was as lucky. Someday. Tell Ryan hi you guys take care.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday to the girls! And are you even showing yet?

Angie said...

Hi Matthews Fam!! I found your blog through Tara, I hope that's o.k.? It's so fun to see what your up to:) Tell the girls Happy Belated Birthday from us! Take care, hope your all doing well:)
(Cute party!)

Christan said...

Wish we all could have been there! Looks like you had a lot of fun anyway! We miss you guys!

Maren & Danny said...

Can't believe they are already 6! I thought alot about you guys that day. Really miss you & hope all is well! :0)