Sunday, December 14, 2008


It's not too often you get a picture with a newborn's eyes wide open. He's playing with Aunt Lyndee.
Of course I can't have a perfectly healthy baby... that would just be too easy. This is Jax under the bili lights because he was a little jaundice. I love that he looks like spider man with the mask over his eyes.
The girls were so excited to come to the hospital and bring their baby brother home. As you can see from my pose, I am still in recovery mode. I don't know what I would have done without my mom and Bill here to help me. The C-section recovery may be longer because it's a surgery, but this recovery was way more intense even though I heal faster.
This is what Jaxon looked like when we got home. It's just funny because his face is under the hat, not the blanket. His head is so little that the hat fell down on the way home. Still a cute little outfit though!
I don't know what happened. I put an order into heaven for a nice, plump, chunky baby and instead I get another skinny runt. That outfit that is swallowing him whole is a newborn. We never stop laughing at the toothpicks that stick out of his diaper.
Aside from the tongue sticking out, it's his AWESOME hair that we love after a good nap! And check out all the blonde fuzz. He is a little blonde monkey. That fuzz is all over. I LOVE IT!
Love, Love, Love this picture. I'm not sure who looks cuter. I guess I'll keep them both!
I love how Jaxon looks like he is a little frog stuck to Ryan.
This is just cute cause he is all snuggled up in grandma Shelley's blanket.
gotta love the gas bubble smiles! I don't know how I shadowed it, but it's still cute.

14 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

Oh my heck! He is precious!! Congratulations! It's posts like this that remind me that I have something to look forward to!! :)

♥Concerned♥ said...

P.S. When was he born and what were his stats?
Jalee

Jessica said...

Congrats you guys! He's so little and cute! Yes, you did leave out some major details. When? Where? How much did the little guy weigh?

Errin said...

CONGRATS!!! he is so so cute! I cant wait to meet him!!

Maren & Danny said...

Finally some pics of the little guy! What a cutie! His hair is so light already-looks like he will take after Ryan. Glad to hear that all is well. And I agree with everyone above-we need more details! :0)

Anonymous said...

Kristie, Oh my gosh, he is absolutely adorable. Congratultaions to you all. I bet your girls are just loving having a new little brother. I'm glad he is home and so are you, and I hope your recovery goes quick.
He is just darling Kris, thanks for the update.

Christan said...

Oh my word!! he is so dang tiny!! Those legs really are toothpicks!! I am glad all is going well. That pic of him and Ryan is priceless! I am sure he is glad to have his boy!!

Shala said...

Suprise Suprise!! So I had no idea your baby was born. Good thing I check out blogs and all!! You said you could not have a perfectly normal delivery (so what happened?), but from what I see, you sure did have a perfectly wonderful, beautiful baby. I am so happy for you.

Sawyers Family said...

YEA!! He is so cute!! I want to know stats, too. Congrats and I love the hair, too!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

oh my gosh Kristie you are so blessed to have such a beautiful little boy! congratulations. I bet Michelle will be over more often now that little Jaxson is here :)

Yvonne said...

congratulations on your new baby! He looks so precious. What a wonderful way to celebrate the holidays!

Karina said...

I'm squealing with delight for you. Absolutely adorable pictures. You all look soooo great!

I just looked at a newborn picture of Avery (14 mos. old now) and Steve and I were dying that she was so ginormous and fat (9 lbs 8 oz). All I could say was "I birthed her...naturally!" Yeah, I'm STILL not over the trauma.

Loni said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, he is such a cutie!! I am so happy for you guys! Glad he is home and healthy!!

Unknown said...

He is so sweet! He is so tiny! Congrats! I love you guys! How are you feeling?