Sunday, September 7, 2008

Jaxson Ryan Matthews


So here is a little photo of baby Jaxson on the way. This was taken just before we moved. I was almost 17 weeks at the time. It was kinda funny actually when we went. The technician couldn't get him to turn so we could tell if he was a girl or boy and so she gently pushed the wand thingy on my tummy and no joke he punched back. It made the whole screen on the monitor shake. Uh oh...is this a sign of a temper on the way? If you can't interrupt him while he is sleeping then he is definitely a Matthew's baby. : ) We are still a little undecided on how to spell his name. Ryan likes it with the "x" and I kind of like the traditional with the "ck". So the spelling may still change. We'll see. I am now 24 weeks as of today. HOORAY!!! That also means that only 14 weeks until Christmas. Better get my shopping done before my ankles are so big I can't walk anymore. : ) Speaking of which, all you naughty friends who just can't wait to see me fat! I will post a picture of me in a little while when I am closer to my due date, but be careful what you wish on me...karma really bites!





1 comment:

Maren & Danny said...

Yahoo for bloggin'! You go girl! I am SUPER excited to be able to keep track of you this fun way. Can't wait to meet little Jaxson or Jackson. I have always loved that name & since I know I won't be using it now...:0) I would like to cast my vote for spelling it with an x but with no s :Jaxon. What do ya think?