Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School


Madison and McKenna finally got to start kindergarten. They have been waiting since last February, not to mention really starting to drive me crazy this summer. I think they asked me at least once every single day when school was going to start. It was a gorgeous day so Aunt Lyndee and her dog and I all walked the girls to school. That alone was an adventure. It was just like watching a mini version of Ryan and I walking somewhere. Madison was focused on her destination and once she hit the sidewalk she was on her way; Mckenna however, dilly-dallied all the way there. Madi would turn around and so politely (ya right) and encourage McKenna to get her butt in gear. It was very fun. As soon as I walked them into class Mrs. Benware told the girls to find the desk with their name sheet and to start tracing their names. Of course both of them got immediately to work, completely forgetting that I was even there. So much for a teary-eyed first day of school. The girls were so excited I couldn't help but be excited with them. Poor Mrs. Benware, Madi and Kenna are the second set of girl twins in that class. I hope she can keep up!

8 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Errin said...

KRISTIE!!!! Im so so glad you finally started a blog! Now I can keep up with your life and how you guys are doing! I dont think I ever did thank you for all the sweet scrapbooking supplies you gave me and michelle! it was awesome! thank you! Well I cant wait for little baby to come! that will be so awesome! I will have to come visit you then next time we come up to see michelle! love you tons, and good job on the blog!

Loni said...

The girls look so cute and so excited! I love the name Jackson(x)
I am so excited for you to have a boy!! I am not sure where you are, but we moved to Riverton... maybe we can get the girls together.
check out our blog at http://www.lonicobb.com

Maren & Danny said...

Hooray for kindergarten! That is crazy that there is another set of girl twins in their class...whodathunk? :0)

Anonymous said...

Krist, congrats on blogging! Be careful, it is addicting :)!! You little Jaxson looks adorable all cuddled up in your little belly. Your little twins are so grown up, I can't believe there are two sets of twins in the same class, that is pretty rare. I bet the teacher will love it though. Think of all the stories she'll be able to tell all of her friends in the years to come. My blog address is threlfallmysteries.blogspot.com. I hope you're settled nicely into your new place.

Christan said...

HOORAY FOR BLOGGING!!! Now I can stalk you alog with everyone else! Looks like the girls will have a great year and make new 'other twin' friends! That would be cool! Have they ever been friends with other twins before?

Michelle said...

Finally.. I am so glad you started the blogging addiction. The girls really have grown up so much. I remember when they 2 wow how time flies..
Love YOU

Michelle said...

Hey.. Thats a pretty good looking picture of you two..
HUM.. I don't do a bad job :) Good thing I know how to crop...
Love YOu....
Thanks again for sharing your girls. It was a BLAST....