Saturday, October 10, 2009

Madi and Kenna's 7th Birthday party!

So obviously the girls chose to have a halloween theme for the birthday. Thank goodness for all those creative women who love to brag about their amazing ideas cause if it weren't for them I don't know who I'd copy for cute cupcakes!
As always, dry ice is a huge hit for potion making at the party. And we all enjoy the homemade root beer too!
They are all really excited to start the first game... eat the donut off the string without using their hands.
SO DANG FUNNY! I highly recommend this game. The kids are beyond entertaining!
This is our friend London... she got a little upset when I told her that the winner was the first person to finish their donut, not just have it all in their mouth. HE HE HE
This is the side that Mandy did the "iron ons" and then the kids got to decorate the other side with puff paints. They all had cute and different designs. THANK YOU Mandy for ironing for a straight hour to get them done for me!
Here is Jaxon having his own party underneath the tables.
The kids all doing their puff paint side of the trick or treat bags.
Madi and Kenna opening up the birthday presents.

And of course finishing the party with musical chairs. My favorite birthday game ever!

7 comments:

Krebs Krib said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I LOVE it!! Those pictures are great!! I would have loved to have been there to see the girls eat their donuts!! LOL! Looks like you guys had a blast, wish I could have been their to snuggle the kiddos. I also LOVE the pictures of Jaxon, I cant believe how fast he is growing, total Ryan jr!!! What a little heart breaker he will be! Love you, miss you.

Chris n Angie said...

Wow!!! You are mom of the year with that Birthday party. Looks like they had so much fun. When Carter and Sam was writing in their b-day card, they kept asking if they get to go to a party for them. They were sad when I had to tell them no, because you live to far away. Hopefully we can see you soon. Give everyone big loves for us.

Sawyers Family said...

What a fun birthday party! I loved the fun ideas you had and your kids are so darn cute! Jax is adorable!!

Errin said...

i cant believe they are 7! WOW! The party looks so fun!

Christan said...

You always have the best parties!! :) Looks like so much fun! You are quite the cake and cupcake decorator too! Or was that Ryan? We miss you guys so much and wish we could have celebrated with you!

♥Concerned♥ said...

FUN!! Happy Birthday Madi and Kena!

♥Concerned♥ said...

Hey! My minivan went to your birthday party! I saw it parked right out front! :)