Thursday, September 3, 2009

Random fun pictures

All of us picnicking together before mom and Bill head up north.
Jaxon playing in the dirt while the girls were playing in the stream up at Pine Valley. We went up there just to cool off a little while daddy and Danny went fishing.
Christan, Maren and me after a whole year of not being together. It was so great to spend time together. But I'm really bummed because my technilogically challenged brain accidentally deleted all the ones I had of our kids. I am sick about it : (
My beautiful girls swinging together. There's another one where they were pulling in at the same time and hit heads, but it looks like they are making out. I thought I'd leave that one off the internet...but it's really funny!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!! You crack me up! Looks like you have had a fun summer! Love you guys!